Monday, February 7, 2011

I heart Valentine's Day


Even as a single gal, I love Valentine's Day SO much! It's probably my third most favorite holiday (Christmas and Easter being first and second). Thanksgiving and Valentine's are basically tied for third place... :)

It is such a sweet day!


My mom especially made this holiday the best for us as we grew up. She had us make sugar cookies in all different heart shapes and sizes with red and pink sprinkles. We would also (actually, we still do this) each make home make heart shaped cards for everyone in the family :) I love this tradition.

The back of my door has all the past red&pink cards from family members.

Making cards is such a wonderful way to show my love and appreciation to my mom, dad, and brothers.

I hate it when Valentine's Day comes around, and people feel pressured into finding a date/lover/valentine (whatever you want to call it). Why can't we just love the people that are ALREADY in their lives?

So, when Valentine's Day comes, share it with the people who are already in your heart.

Oh, and of course... don't forget all the chocolate... Dark chocolate: Godiva, Ghirardelli, Lindt, Hershey, Ritter Sport, and Ferrero Rocher.



God created heaven on earth when he let cocoa beans grow here!


Until next time.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments; they're the best.
:) thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day.